Willowgrove Hill is available at these locations:
- The Bauer Butcher in Vincenzo's, Waterloo
- Big Daddy's Fresh Meats, Huntsville
- Bruno's Meats & Deli, Pickering
- Cousins Market, Mississauga
- Remark Fresh Markets, London
- Stephen’s Butcher Shop, Port Carling
- Strodes BBQ & Deli, Brantford
- Stuart Carroll Quality Meats, Thornhill
- The Steakmaster, Etobicoke
- The Village Grocer, Unionville
- 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower (Peter George, Executive Chef)
- Canoe, Toronto (Anthony Walsh, Executive Chef)
- Charcoal Steakhouse (Jimmy Buder, Chef de Cuisine)
- Deerhurst Resort, Huntsville (Rory Golden, Executive Chef)
- Neros at Caesars Windsor (Patrick McClary, Executive Chef; Deron Lepore, Chef)
- Rosewood Inn Dining Room (Ken Schulz, Executive Chef)
- Trios Bistro, Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre (Morgan Wilson, Executive Chef)
Click here for more information »
Willowgrove Hill Pork Wins Premier's Award
for Agri-Food Innovation
Friends of Willowgrove Hill:
We're pleased to announce that we're the recipients of the Premier's Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence – a prestigious award that recognizes industry innovation, vision and leadership.
The Premier's Award is an acknowledgement of our pioneering efforts to create a new product in the marketplace: premium pork that is nutritionally enriched with DHA/EPA Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Organic Selenium.
The addition of these nutrients establishes Willowgrove Hill as the first and only pork in North America able to make the health claim "Supports the normal physical development of the brain, eyes and nerves." What's more, our pork is raised locally at our farm in Mitchell, Ontario, without the use of antibiotics or growth hormones.
"We set out to offer Ontario families exactly what's important to us: great-tasting, healthier pork that's traceable from farm to table. We're truly honoured to be recognized for our contribution to the industry. We're also thankful to the grocers and butchers who have not only embraced our unique product – but have also successfully marketed it to discriminating customers."
-Paul Hill, Farmer/Owner
"We undertook a long process, in a very challenging industry, because developing delicious, nutritionally enriched pork was important to our family. We're committed to this personally – and professionally."
-Rosie Hill, Farmer/Owner
Click here to view the video produced by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs »
A Responsible Choice
Home-raised, Willowgrove Hill pork products get to Ontario tables faster and fresher. And while the great taste of fresh food is important, local production is also more environmental, using a reduced carbon footprint to get to the end consumer. Supporting Willowgrove Hill – and other local farmers – is not only good for Ontario and its economy – it's good for the planet!
To find out more information our product line or for orders, visit willowgrovehill.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 519.348.8666.
Please forward this along to anyone you think might be interested.