Willowgrove Hill is available at these locations:
- The Bauer Butcher in Vincenzo's, Waterloo
- Big Daddy's Fresh Meats, Huntsville
- Brooker's Natural Meats, Schomberg
- Bruno's Meats & Deli, Pickering
- Fuda Fine Foods, Woodbridge
- Remark Fresh Markets, London
- Stephen's Butcher Shop, Port Carling
- Strodes BBQ & Deli, Brantford
- Stuart Carroll Quality Meats, Thornhill
- Summerhill Market, Toronto
- The Steakmaster, Etobicoke
- The Village Grocer, Unionville
- 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower (Peter George, Executive Chef)
- Canoe, Toronto (Anthony Walsh, Executive Chef)
- Charcoal Steakhouse (Jimmy Buder, Chef de Cuisine)
- Deerhurst Resort, Huntsville (Rory Golden, Executive Chef)
- Neros at Caesars Windsor (Patrick McClary, Executive Chef; Deron Lepore, Chef)
- Rosewood Inn Dining Room (Ken Schulz, Executive Chef)
- Trios Bistro, Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre (Morgan Wilson, Executive Chef)
Click here for more information »
Willowgrove Hill Celebrity Farmers In The News
It's been a busy summer for Paul and Rosie Hill.
After having won the prestigious Premier's award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence, they've continued to make news for their ground-breaking product line: premium DHA/EPA Omega-3 pork, raised without growth promotants and antibiotics.
The Hills Recognized by West Perth Council »
The Council recognizes the Hills for receiving the Premier's Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence.
Paul, Rosie and Family Picnic with the Premier »
The Hills and other southwestern Ontario farmers join Premier Dalton McGuinty as he calls for federal support of the province's "Risk Management Program," to assist Ontario family farms in uncertain times.
And for those of you in the industry, in August, Willowgrove Hill was also featured in the trade magazine "Better Pork", discussing their niche venture – and pioneering efforts – to create a market for a unique, premium product.
It's BBQ Season!
If you want to make news this summer – among family and friends – experience the thrill of the grill with Willowgrove Hill chops, loins or ribs – fresh from our farm to your table. It doesn't get any better than this...Chef Brian Witteveen (Strodes in Brantford), shares his recipe for slow-cooked Willowgrove Hill baby back ribs »
A Responsible Choice
Home-raised, Willowgrove Hill pork products get to Ontario tables faster and fresher. And while the great taste of fresh food is important, local production is also more environmental, using a reduced carbon footprint to get to the end consumer. Supporting Willowgrove Hill – and other local farmers – is not only good for Ontario and its economy – it's good for the planet!
To find out more information our product line or for orders, visit willowgrovehill.com, email us at email@example.com, or call 519.348.8666.
Please forward this along to anyone you think might be interested.